Joe Favero had an epoxy coating that had failed and needed a fast track system...
Property Type: Commercial
Project Type: Epoxy Flooring
Scope: Failed epoxy coating requiring fast track system
Applicator: Epo Floors
Area m2: 250m2
- Hychem E100 Epoxy Primer
- Hychem PA500 Clear Coating
Customer’s client wanted to replace a failed epoxy coating with a fast track system in order to remain open for business. System was provided after discussion with Hychem Technical in order to make sure the appropriate system was used for the climate (hot/cold cycles).
1. Existing coating was removed by mechanical grinding to bare clean substrate.
2. Substrate was primed using Hychem E100 as per technical datasheet and Hychem specifications.
3. 1st coat of Hychem PA 500 Fast Curing UV Stable Coating was applied as per technical datasheet and sand broadcasted to create a non-slip finish.
4. 2nd coat of Hychem PA 500 Fast Curing UV Stable Coating was applied over the first sand broadcasted coating to create a seamless and non-slip finish.
Learn More About Products Used