Sikalastic® 1K is a one component, flexible, fibre-reinforced mortar, based on cement modified with special alkali-resistant polymers. It also contains fine fillers, selected graded aggregates, plus special waterproofing additives to produce a flexible mortar that is ideal for waterproofing surfaces subject to flexural strain. Sikalastic® 1K is suitable for application by brush, roller, trowel or spray equipment.
- Suitable for negative pressure to 25m
- Can be applied on damp substrates
- Easy to apply by brush, roller, trowel or spray equipment
- Good sag resistance and easy to apply, even on vertical surfaces
- Good crack-bridging properties
- Very good adhesion on many substrates including concrete, cement mortars, stone, ceramics, bricks and timber
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability desired for the intended application