The Australian invasion is happening!
Last week we had the pleasure of sending Steve Russell (Bayset National Technical Manager) and Daniel Ford (Bayset Specification Manager) along with some of best contractors in Jamie Stone (Wetlock Queensland), Simon Groth (Accurate Waterproofing Queensland), Beau Callcott (Calltek Queensland), David Previte (SPC Sydney) and Ron Caruana (Danrae Sydney) to visit Newton Waterproofing Systems Head Quarters in Tonbridge in the UK for 5 days of training on Newton’s System 500 Cavity Drainage Systems https://bit.ly/2lePvvw
So what did the boys get up to?
- Day 1: The boys kicked the week off by learning the ropes with Newton's System 500 cavity drainage system
- Day 2: A Presentation by NSBC Dry Waterproofing Ltd Vince Tansey, as well as getting hands on with Newton's sump and pump systems
- Day 3: On-site with Newton Specialist Contractor Maclennan Waterproofing to observe a major Newton Membrane Installation
- Day 4: Observing NSBC cavity drain installations with Stonehouse Property Care
- Day 5: Training was capped off by a presentation from Newton’s very own Technical Director Rich Crossley
A big thank-you to the team from Newton's Waterproofing Systems for a great 5 days of training!