Sika Sikaflex Pro Sausage 600ml
Sikaflex Pro is a one component, thixotropic, polyurethane based joint sealant. It cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture to form an elastomeric material with adhesive properties, in some cases without the need for priming of the substrate.
- New Sikaflex Pro will bond well to well cleaned Sikaflex Pro
- Excellent adhesion on all cement based materials, brick ceramics, polyurethane, epoxy, most polyester, most metals and most timbers
- High durability
- Good weathering resistance
- Non-sag on vertical and soffit joints up to 30 mm width
- Short skinning time
- Short cut off string, even after storage
- Ready for immediate use – no mixing, saves time
- No potential mixing errors or wastage due to mixed quantities being greater than required
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber based paints (preliminary tests recommended)
- Approved for use in potable water(AS4020:2005)
- Resistant to bacterial attack.