Laticrete Hydro Ban 15ltr
Laticrete Hydro Ban is a single component self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates. It is a thin, load bearing system that does not require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Swimming pools, fountains & water features.
- Allows for fast time to flood test.
- Does not require the use of fabric.
- Bonds directly to copper, steel, stainless steel and PVC for flashing to plumbing fixtures only.
- Thin; only 0.6 mm – 0.9 mm thick when cured.