Aftek Curecon A WB Curing Compound
Aftek Curecon A WB is an acrylic, water based, Class D, Type 1 curing compound for use on new concrete that facilitates maximum moisture retention through the curing period to maximise concrete strength & durability.
Aftek Curecon A WB, when applied by the correct method and at the recommended application rate, leaves a dried film, which is not particularly obvious. This film does not normally darken on exposure to sunlight. Aftek Curecon A WB is certified to comply with Australian Standard AS 3799.
- Efficient curing of the concrete assists the development of strength, abrasion resistance and durability.
- Reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting at the surface.
- Compatible with most after trades.
- Easy to use, eliminates messy water curing or polythene film.
- Complies with Green Star – Office Design V3 IEQ-13.
- No ventilation requirement.
- No stringent safety requirements.
- Low odour.