Technical Sales Representative, NSW
Bayset is an Australian owned family business supplying Waterproofing, Concrete Repair Injection systems and materials, Tiling adhesives and Acoustic underlay's to the construction industry.
We have a wonderful "can do" team of professionals that support each other and our customers with the backing and respect of the biggest and best manufacturers in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to develop and grow new business in NSW regions through providing technical support to builders, architects, consulting engineers, commercial property owners, government entities/councils, and other targeted specifiers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop and grow new and existing customer accounts
- Prepare quotes and tenders in accordance with company sales and pricing policy
- Provide telephone support, conduct site inspections and in-house training to support new and existing customer base
- Coordinate (in conjunction with the NSW Sales Manager) the targeting of specific projects
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Bayset products and customer types as well as industry directions and trends
- Visit construction sites as required to see products are used appropriately and are "fit for purpose"
- Participate and assist in sales and technical training
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Qualification in business sales is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry is essential
- Experience in the infrastructure, civil and below ground waterproofing aspects of the commercial building market
- Familiarity with construction contract documents, specifications and working drawings
- Strong self-motivation and organisational skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Persistent, ambitious and have a strong drive for success
HOW TO APPLY
THE APPLICATION FORM WILL INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?