WPA Spur Low Modulus Hybrid Sealant 600ml Grey
WPA SPUR is a high quality, professional, universal, low modulus sealant based on hybrid technology. WPA SPUR cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture and is free of solvents and isocyanates with a very low VOC content. When cured it forms a tough, flexible seal and bond, capable of cyclic expansion and compression movement. Joints or fabrications formed with this sealant can be expected to extend and compress a total of 50% (± 25%) of original joint dimensions to ASTM C719.
WPA SPUR is virtually unaffected by normal weathering conditions such as rain, sunlight, snow, sleet, ultra-violet radiation, ozone, atmospheric contamination and pollution. Its excellent weathering ability enables it to retain its original properties after years of exposure. Its physical properties remain relatively unchanged over a wide service temperature range.
- Excellent adhesion without primer to most, even damp, surfaces
- Low modulus (±25% joint movement)
- Moisture curing, almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- No shrinkage
- No bubbling
- Good resistance to UV, water and weather
- Permanently elastic
- High mechanical resistance