The system for old substrates
UZIN KE 68* | UZIN NC 175 LevelStar | UZIN PE 630
Installation and downtime should be as short as possible when renovating floors. UZIN‘s time-saving and reliable system consists of a quick primer and self-levelling compound with Level Plus Effect S which saves double the time when installing LVT.
UZIN PE 630
2-Component Trowel-Applied Primer
Highly viscous and very fast drying 2-component dispersion cement primer with its hard resilient properties is perfectly suited for substrates containing joints and in need of renovation, such as tiles or floorboards.
- fills, closes, and smooths in one application
- excellent adhesion to substrate
UZIN NC 175 NEU
Fibre-Reinforced Levelling Compound
Self-levelling, fibre-reinforced cementitious levelling compound with Level Plus Effect S for thicknesses up to 20 mm.
- superior flow characteristics, smooth floor coverings can be bonded directly and without fine levelling
- can be applied using a screed rake (notch size R 3)
- provides a stabilising levelling coat, unsound constructions can be left intact