Newton 601 Slimline Flooring (2mtrx20mtr)
Newton 601 Slimline is a high-grade flooring membrane used primarily for isolating moisture-sensitive flooring from dampness in the floor slab. It can be used as the floor membrane as part of Newton System 500, when the survey has ascertained that there is no risk of water entering through the body of the slab.
Newton 601 Slimline allows for the installation of sensitive flooring to be laid above ‘green’, still curing concrete as soon as the concrete is walkable, usually two days, significantly reducing project times.
- Can be installed above slabs that are not yet cured, and as soon as the concrete is walkable
- Able to resist very high compressive loading, with capability of over 1000kN/m2
- Can be installed as a high-load DPC within structural block walls
- Inert and highly resistant to water, alkalies, hydro-carbons, saline solutions and organic acids
- Not affected by minerals, and resistant to bacteria, fungi and other small organisms