Hychem SF32 Heavy Duty Solvent Free Epoxy Coating Kit
HYCHEM SF32 is a solventless, two component epoxy coating that provides excellent long term resistance to a variety of corrosive chemicals. Due to it’s unique formulation it is less sensitive to early water spotting as well as amine blooming and blushing.
HYCHEM SF32 is recommended for industrial projects in the food and beverage and manufacturing industries where absolute colour stability is not a priority. Hychem SF32 is not recommended for exposure to hot oils and fats.
- Best balance of performance and economy
- Resistant to petroleum oils, dilute acids and alkalies, salts and hypochlorite solutions
- Durable – 100% solids provides a 350-400 micron DFT (two coat application)
- Wear resistant – hard wearing even in harsh and punishing environments
- Slip resistance – meets AS/NZ 4568 R10. For increased anti-slip (R10-R13), Hychem SF32 can be used in conjunction with various aggregates including quartz, bauxite or aluminium oxide to produce a range of anti-slip finishes that conform to the Australian Standards SA HB 198/2014 slip resistance to pedestrian surfaces guidelines
- Solventless – non-flammable
- Odourless – does not taint food
- High gloss, textured finish – attractive and easy to maintain
- Green Star Certified