Aftek Penatech HES Grout 20kg
Penatech HES Grout is a high early strength gain, flow-able, shrinkage compensated, Class C grout for use where rapid strength gain is required. Penatech HES Grout complies with ASTM C1107-91 for Class C Grout. Penatech HES Grout comprises a blend of Portland cements, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic and hardened states whilst minimising water demand and maximising early compressive strength gain.
Penatech HES Grout is supplied as a ready to use powder, requiring only the addition of clean water to produce a flow-able consistency non-shrink grout.
- Cementitious grouting where high early strength is required
- Heavy duty support grout high load machine base plates
- Precast grouting applications, anchoring bolt holes
- Bridge bearing pads, crane rail plates, cavities gaps and recesses
- Rapid reinstatement of equipment (minimise downtime)
- Grouting requiring dynamic load bearing and applications subject to continuous vibration
- High early strength, even at low temperatures
- Dual stage expansion compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and hardened states
- High ultimate strength (28 days), exceptional flow characteristics
- Rapid strength gain and set times, variable consistency obtainable
- Equipment and machinery can be reinstated after 24 hours
- Non metallic iron eliminates staining
- Good impact and thermal resistance.